Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Supper Solutions/Sassy Suppers/Supper Club

So - what do you think? I have never actually prepared meals at one of these but just bought one frozen and made it for dinner. It was delicious but not necessarily quick and I got 3 pans dirty making the meal - Tandoori Chicken with Rice from Supper Club on Kearny. And I had to make a veg. So, not a big deal but made me think.....

When I was working the part-time office job, dinner was a nightmare - now I understand completely!!!! So much easier to have something already made and just heat than go through the k'fuffle when you get home at 5 or 6.

Here's the pitch....I had a few clients last year for whom I made and delivered prepared meals. They generally cost 25 - 30 bucks and fed 4. I'm thinking about resurrecting the service once school starts - 3 choices, one delivery a week.
Thoughts???? Interest????

2 comments:

dmcrogers said...

Sign me up!! You will deliver to Enid, won't you?
What I would have given to have this available to me when I was a teacher!

Mamee

Jo-Nell said...

I would love a "pick up" type service for days when I "just don't feel like cooking," even if only available a couple of days a week. I know that other mom's have commented on this...maybe sold/distributed at a store or coffee shop or your house even...on the way home from work. Unfortunately, I don't feel organized enough to plan or order ahead :).